Thursday, August 17, 2006

Another Midnight Ride

Well, we did it again. We took off Wednesday night again for Duluth for the rubber game of the semi-finals. Turned out it was really worth it. Again, it was a great baseball game, highlighted for us by Nate's triple in the top of the 7th to score TB's 4th run. They won 4-1. In the photo, you see Char and me to the right of Mike and Connie, the parents of one of Nate's teammates from SMSU. Behind us you see the TB Border Cats crowd, quite a vocal bunch. It was crazy, but fun, doing this again. On the way home I was so tired I had to let Char drive early on. She drove most of the trip home. So by the time I showed up for work on Thursday morning, I had had 8 hours sleep in 48 hours. Worth every minute of it. Never give your soul to a company at the expense of your family. Never.

No comments: