Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ever Tried a Podcast?

I know I'm way behind on the use of this technology, but yesterday I finally got around to it yesterday. While I was here at the Internet place, I took the time to download some public radio shows to the computer. When I got back to the apartment, I downloaded them onto my iPod. Is that way cool! It suddenly occurred to me that an iPod with podcasts of your favorite shows would be a great way to pass the time on a long flight. So, I'm trying to find episodes of The World (the nightly new hour from Public Radio International) to download for the trip home. I already pulled off Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, MarketPlace, and Weekend America. Like I said, I'm way behind discovering what others have been doing for several years. But--if you're taking a long trip, it may be worth you while to explore. (The photo is courtesy of Javier's assistance. You can also see a little of what his place looks like.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe I see you're getting the most out of your new Mac toys! Are you going to get in line for an iPhone??? I'll save you a spot in line ;-)